The Grey's Anatomy
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Grey's Anatomy

Forum francohpone sur la série Grey's Anatomy.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 128 Go Blanc (+29,99€ ...
249.99 € 299.99 €
Voir le deal

2x16 It's the End of the World

AuteurMessage
liline
Admin
liline

Féminin Nombre de messages : 500

2x16 It's the End of the World Empty
MessageSujet: 2x16 It's the End of the World   2x16 It's the End of the World EmptyVen 3 Nov - 17:32

2x16 It's the End of the World Normal47e3lc3

Résumé:
Meredith voit s'annoncer une journée noire, et elle n'a pas tort ! En effet, un patient arrive à l'hôpital Grace de Seattle, avec un objet explosif instable dans le thorax. Tout l'hôpital est menacé, en particulier les chirurgiens car le patient est en salle d'opération, une jeune secouriste tient dans sa main l'objet explosif à l'intérieur du torse du blessé. Miranda Bailey doit accoucher et se fait du souci quand son mari met beaucoup de temps à arriver. Il s'avère que son mari est déjà à l'hôpital, mais pas en mesure de pouvoir soutenir sa femme en plein travail... Izzie et Alex risquent aussi de créer quelques étincelles de leur côté..

Musique :
"Dead Streets" by Monotypes
"Miniature Disasters" by KT Tunstall
"Kaboom!" by Ursula 1000
"In The Sun" by Michael Stipe & Chris Martin

Citations :

(The bomb squad guy is trying to get in the O.R. that Cristina is in and she's blocking the door)
Meredith(To the bomb squad): Oh no, she will hurt him.
Cristina: What is going on?
Meredith: Bomb in a body cavity.
Cristina: Man, all I got is Bailey's husband's open brain.
Meredith: What procedure?
Cristina: Craniotomy with Shepherd.
Meredith: Shepherd's got Bailey's husband on the table? Bailey's having a baby---
Dylan: Excuse me! Stop talking!
(Cristina makes a face)

------------------------------------------------------

Izzie (To George): Ok, this is the last time I'm gonna tell you this, if you're gonna clog up the toilet, you've got to be willing to use a plunger or else we're gonna make you crap in the back yard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Burke: (to Meredith) I want you to walk out of this room. Walk. Do not run. Go and tell the charge nurse that we have a Code Black.
Meredith: I'm sorry, code black?
Burke: Code Black. Tell him that I am sure, and then tell him to call the bomb squad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cristina: Which surgeon are we gonna have to suck up to today?
Bailey: That would be me.
Izzie: Dr. Bailey?
Bailey: I've been gone two weeks, two weeks, and you ran off two residents. I've got people phoning me at home, screamin', telling me my interns are Rosemary's babies. Nobody wants you. Do you think I have time for this? I am pregnant. I'm supposed to be on bed rest. I'm supposed to be growing a human being, I'm supposed to be calm. Do I look calm to you? Did I raise you fools to be pariahs?
(George walks up and hugs her)
George: You're back.
Bailey: I am not back!
George: You're not?
Bailey: Get off me. Yang, Karev, Grey stay here and wait for the incoming case, O'Malley page Dr. Addison Shepherd. Stevens, get a wheelchair.
Izzie: A wheelchair?
Bailey: A wheelchair.
George: What should I tell Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd?
Bailey: What did I say?
George: Dr. Bailey?
Bailey: What?
George: What do you want me to tell Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd when she answers her page?
(Bailey's water breaks)
Bailey: Tell her my contractions are 10 minutes apart, and my water just broke all over your shoes.
(Izzie arrives with a wheelchair, George picks Bailey up to put her in the wheelchair)
Bailey: Just get---Boy, get off me!

------------------------------------------------------------

Izzie: You knew Meredith and Cristina would be on the floor with the bomb.
George: Yeah.
Izzie: Is it wrong that we're jealous? It's all right that we're jealous, right?
George: The fact that we're jealous that they might blow up and die is not a reflection on our character, it's about feeling useless.
Izzie: Ineffectual.
George: We couldn't even get Meredith out of bed this morning, we had to call in Cristina. How embarrassing is that?
Izzie: You know what I think George? I think Meredith and Cristina are doers.
George: They do. They're doers.
Izzie: They do, and we, we watch. We're watchers. (She sees Alex) We have to become more proactive, George. We have to become doers.
George: Fight for what we want.
Izzie: We have to do.
George: Yeah.
(Izzie gets up to find Alex)
George: Oh, you mean, we are starting right now. OK

Extrait en VO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDtCn0hC_t8&eurl=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SACBKrJLvs&eurl=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5EK40h6r1o&eurl=
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://pretty-natalie.actifforum.com

2x16 It's the End of the World