The Grey's Anatomy
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Grey's Anatomy

Forum francohpone sur la série Grey's Anatomy.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

2x09 Thanks for the Memories

AuteurMessage
liline
Admin
liline

Féminin Nombre de messages : 500

2x09 Thanks for the Memories Empty
MessageSujet: 2x09 Thanks for the Memories   2x09 Thanks for the Memories EmptyVen 3 Nov - 17:21

2x09 Thanks for the Memories Normal47e3ah7

Résumé:
Les vacances de Thanksgiving sont très difficiles pour les internes de l'hôpital Grace à Seattle.
Izzie projette un grand dîner chez Meredith, mais reste à savoir, parmi les invités, qui pourra se libérer pour y assister !
Parallèlement, Meredith est amenée à traiter un patient qui est dans un état végétatif depuis seize longues années et George va chasser la dinde en famille.

Musique :
1. "Nu Nu (Yeah Yeah)" by Fannypack plays quand izzie se prépare pour le diner de Thanksgiving
2. "New Song (From Me To You)" by Dressy Bessy plays quand Cristina appelle George pour lui demander ou est l'alcool
3. "Too Hard" by Mark McAdam quand Alex dit Meredith he failed the medical boardsqu'il a loupé l'examen
4. "Dance" by The O.A.O.T.'s* quand Burke et Izzie opèrent la dinde et que Joe et son copain prennent les paris
5. "Serenade" by Emiliana Torrini quand Bailey etCristina opèrent
6. "Not Going Anywhere" by Keren Ann quand George paler à son père de l'opération dans l'ascenseur.
7. "Sad Eyes" by Josh Rouse quand Meredith dit "Goodbye Derek."

Citations :

Dr. Bailey: Go home now!
Dr. Webber(shouting to Doctor Bailey as she gets in the elevator): This kind of treatment is why they call you the Nazi!
(Dr. Kent hears that and turns to look at Dr. Bailey in the elevator as it is closing and realizes that she is the Nazi)
Dr. Bailey: Happy Thanksgiving

-------------------------------------------------------

George (to his brother): You shot Dad in the ass! Are you happy now?

--------------------------------------------------------

(Bailey and Meredith meet Dr. Kent, the sub attending from Mercy West, on Thanksgiving)
Bailey: Dr. Kent.
Dr. Kent: Yes.
Bailey: I'm the surgical resident assisting you today. I know you're subbing in from Mercy West, so if there's anything I can do to help you --
Dr. Kent: Look I'm only here for one day and I don't need my ass kissed. All I need is to tell you what to do and you do it. And I don't like mistakes.
Bailey: I don't make mistakes.
Dr. Kent: Whatever, there's only one resident I want in my OR; a guy they call The Nazi. Do you know him?
Bailey: The Nazi?
Dr. Kent: He gets a great word of mouth, stellar rep, balls the size of Texas?
Bailey: That big? Sounds like an impressively talented man, this 'Nazi.'
Dr. Kent: Do you know him or not.
Bailey: Never heard of him but I'll be sure to keep an eye out.
Dr. Kent: For now you can work on smaller cases. A guy just came in to curtain 3. Page me if you get confused.
Bailey: I'll be sure to do that. (to Meredith, as Dr. Kent walks away): Like I said the stupidity of the human race.

-------------------------------------------------------

(On the phone)
George: I'm in hell.
Cristina: I'm the one in hell. Burke's going all Iron Chef in your kitchen. Get your ass back here and save me.
George: I'm in the woods with shotguns and liquor. It's like Deliverance out here.
Cristina: Well, at least you've got liquor. Where does Meredith keep the booze?
George: Um...I don't think she has any.
Cristina: How's that possible? She's a W.A.S.P. Liquor is like oxygen to a W.A.S.P.
George: Which is why we're out of liquor. Listen, can you come and get me?
Cristina: Okay, how am I supposed to get through the holidays without liquor, George?!

-----------------------------------------------

(Wtaching Izzie and Burke cook)
Joe: 10 says she dries out the turkey.
Walter: 20 says she pulls it off.
Cristina: 75 says I don't care.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://pretty-natalie.actifforum.com

2x09 Thanks for the Memories
Page 1 sur 1