The Grey's Anatomy

Forum francohpone sur la série Grey's Anatomy.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

2x08 Let It Be

AuteurMessage
liline
Admin

Féminin Nombre de messages : 500

MessageSujet: 2x08 Let It Be   Ven 3 Nov - 17:19

Résumé:
Derek et Addison sont amenés à s'affronter au sujet d'une lourde décision, quand des amis très proches viennent leur demander un avis au sujet d'une opération préventive pour éviter le cancer du sein et des ovaires...
Parallèlement, George a du mal à comprendre l'un de ses patients, qui ne semble pas heureux après avoir échappé cinq fois à la mort...
Un monsieur âgé doit prendre une importante décision lorsqu'il apprend que son épouse n'a plus que quelques mois à vivre...

Infos :
- Dans cet épisode on apprend que Bailey est enceinte. En fait ce personnage est enceinte parce que Chandra Wilson, l'actrice qui joue Bailey, est elle-même enceinte
- Le titre original "Let It Be" est une chanson des Beatles

Musique :
1. "Sexy Mistake" by The Chalets quandDerek and Addison sont sur le ferry
2. "No Sleep Tonight" by the Faders quand Cristina choisit sa robe pour le rendez-vous avec Burke
3. "Bang Bang To the Rock N Roll" by Gabin quand une personne s'évanouit dans le restaurant
4. "I Melt With You" by Nouvelle Vague quand Burke et Cristina opèrent
5. "Far Away Blues" by Joe Purdy quand Derek parle a son amiWeiss
6. "Miss Halfway" by Anya Marina quand when Jed and Esme Sorento (patient de Meredith) quittent l'hôpital

Citations :

Alex: What are you pissed about?
Izzie: You look at everything in a skirt.
Alex: I'd look at you in a skirt, something short, maybe school girl. Pleated.
Izzie: If that skirt didn't have a big pair of bouncing boobs attached to it, you'd stop looking.
Alex: You cut 'em off, you build 'em back up. Maybe you get to upgrade, life goes on.
Izzie: If there was a genetic test for testicular cancer you think men who tested positive would have this surgery? No, because it's castration. What man would willingly get rid of the part of his anatomy that makes him a man? This woman is having herself castrated. And we book an OR and act like it means nothing. It's not nothing. God, how could you possibly act like it's no big deal? I mean what if it was me?
Alex: Izzie, you're freaking out you know that, right?
Izzie: If I was the one with the cancer gene. I mean what if I showed up tomorrow and my boobs were made of plastic and my skin had aged 10 years and my sex drive had dried up. If it was me Alex, would you be so fine with it then? (He doesn't say anything) Yeah, you'd be really hot to kiss me with tongue then, wouldn't you?(She leaves)
(Later)
Alex: Here's the thing - I like your rack.
Izzie: God, what is wrong with you? Why do you have to be so - what is wrong with you?
Alex: I like your rack and I'd want them around if I could have them, trust me I would, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if you got rid of them... because really, I'd want you. (Izzie slaps him) Ow! What was that for? (she kisses him)

-------------------------------------------------------

(After Webber asked her about the fellowship a few times before)
Webber: You're being wooed aren't you?
Bailey: Excuse me?
Webber: The fellowship, LA Med, Chicago Central. They're wooing you. I mean, you're fielding offers, you're looking at bonus packages, you're letting yourself be wooed.
Bailey: Chief I--
Webber: It's fine. It's fine. Go be a hotshot some where else. But tell me...how could you do this to me? I mean, I'm hurt, I'm really hurt. After all I've done for you. You're gifted and you're ungratful. And that's all I'm sayin'.
Bailey: I'm pregnant you blind moron.
Webber: You're what?
Bailey: My heart rate is 110, I'm burning 3000 calories a day, my legs are swollen, I got indigestion and gas. Did you know that carrying a boy in your uterus means that you burn 10% more calories than if you had a girl. Guess what I'm carrying? I tried for 7 damn years and a month before my fellowship notifications the stick turns blue. Men; from the very beginnin' they just suck the life right outta you. I'm not leaving. I'm pregnant.
Webber: Um...congratulations.

------------------------------------------------------------

(After a guy has a heart attack at the resturant Burke and Cristina were at)
Paramedic (To Burke): Who the hell are you?
Cristina: He's the cardio-thrasic surgeon that's gonna be operating on him.
Burke: And she's with me.

----------------------------------------------------------

(At dinner)
Burke: You eat red meat?
Cristina: You don't?

----------------------------------------------------------

(Trying to find a dress to wear for her date with Burke)
Izzie: Uh....they're both really nice.
Cristina: I know I bought them. But which one's right?
Izzie: For what? You're gonna look hot in either one.
Cristina: Well, clearly. That's not the point.
Meredith: Wow, you look hot.
Cristina: Yeah, Burke and I are gonna talk about how hot I am over dinner. This date is such a mistake.
George: It's easy to get nervous on dates. It's especially hard if you're out of practice. You just gotta be mellow, and relax--
Cristina: Yeah, I know how to date, George, how about you?
Alex: Well, I have her scheduled for the bisectomy, and I get to stay while plastics does a tran-flap reconstruction.
Izzie: I couldn't do it.
Alex: Do what? Make yourself all hot and sexy for your boyfriend like Yang?
Cristina: Go wrestle something.
Izzie: I couldn't cut off my ovaries and breasts just because I might have cancer.
Cristina: Look at it like a hand. If someone told you'd die unless you chopped off your hand, you'd do it.
Izzie: Except when you chop off a hand you don't kill your sex drive and have silicon breasts. Get flashes and lose your ability to bare children.
Meredith: If it were me I wouldn't even have the test, I mean what's the point? We're all gonna die anyway, right?(They stare at her) It's the Hello Kitty band-aid, on my forehead. It's freakin' me out.
Alex: I say slice and dice 'em, whatever. They're body parts.
Izzie: Oh, so you'd cut off your penis?
Alex: Yeah, if it kept me from dying. Besides I've got plenty to spare.(walks away)
Cristina(After trying on a dress): I could do hot in my sleep. I look hot in my scrubs. I'm a hot person. He's seen me naked a thousand times.
George: Bad, bad images in my head. (walks away)
Meredith: He's never seen you outside of the hospital.
Cristina: Thank you.

2x08 Let It Be
Page 1 sur 1