The Grey's Anatomy
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Grey's Anatomy

Forum francohpone sur la série Grey's Anatomy.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

2x06 Into You Like A Train

AuteurMessage
liline
Admin
liline

Féminin Nombre de messages : 500

2x06 Into You Like A Train Empty
MessageSujet: 2x06 Into You Like A Train   2x06 Into You Like A Train EmptyVen 3 Nov - 17:13

2x06 Into You Like A Train Normal47e3hh1

Résumé:
Suite à un grave accident de train, l'hôpital Grace de Seattle est submergé : de nombreux blessés graves sont amenés aux urgences et tout le personnel est réquisitionné...
Addison et Izzie s'occupent d'une femme enceinte, gravement brûlée ; de son côté, Webber, amené à opérer d'urgence, fait preuve d'un grand professionalisme...
Parmi les blessés, Bonnie et Tom empalés sur un poteau en métal !
Parallèlement, Izzie se retrouve face à un choix difficile : son amitié pour Meredith ou sa carrière... Cristina, elle est à la recherche désespérément de la jambe d'un patient et Alex se demande s'il doit vraiment devenir chirurgien. Enfin Meredith attend la décision de Derek.

Musique :
1. "Blood and Peanut Butter" parB.C. Camplight est joué alors que Meredith attend toujours Derek au bar de Joe
2. "Back Where I Was" par The Here After plays quand Bonnie et Tom (les victimes empalées) parlent du paradis avant d'aller en chirurgie
3. "The City Lights" par Umbrellas est joué quand on pratique la chirurgie sur Bonnie et Tom
4. "Today Has Been Okay" par Emiliana Torrini est joué quand Derek parle au petit-ami de Bonnie

Citations :

(About Addison)
Meredith: So she yelled at you?
Alex: Fine. She's Satan's whore.

-------------------------------------------------------

Derek: She asked me to tell you...She wanted you to know, that if love were enough...that if love were enough, that she'd still be here with you.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Derek walks in and nods towards Meredith)
George: Does that mean he picked her?
Cristina: If it does I just lost 50 bucks.

---------------------------------------------------------

Addison: Have you made a decision yet Dr. Stevens?
Izzie: I'm sorry?
Addison: Whether or not you hate me. You're Meredith's friend and I'm the wicked witch that came in and ruined her life and cheat on Dr. Mc--- Wait. What is it that you guys call him?
Izzie: McDreamy.
Addison: Right. God, doesn't that embarass him?
Izzie: Yeah. I think it does.
Addison: Yeah, by all rights you should hate me.
Izzie: Yes.
Addison: Except I'm going to be staying in town for awhile.
Izzie: You are?
Addison: Yes. And you show a real gift with my specialty. And I have a lot to teach, if you wanna learn. So...
Izzie: So...?
Addison: So...when you decide how important it is for you to hate me, let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek: Dr. Grey.
Bailey: Dr. Grey needs to get herself a blood alcohol test before practicing any medicine tonight.
Meredith: What? No, I'm totally fine. Look, (Touches her finger to her nose, a few times) Totally fine.
(Bailey gives Derek a look)
Derek: Right, okay.(He walks away)
Meredith: I'm fine!
Bailey: Regretting that last shot about now aren't you?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://pretty-natalie.actifforum.com

2x06 Into You Like A Train
Page 1 sur 1