The Grey's Anatomy
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Grey's Anatomy

Forum francohpone sur la série Grey's Anatomy.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

2x02 Enough Is Enough

AuteurMessage
liline
Admin
liline

Féminin Nombre de messages : 500

2x02 Enough Is Enough Empty
MessageSujet: 2x02 Enough Is Enough   2x02 Enough Is Enough EmptyVen 3 Nov - 17:04

2x02 Enough Is Enough Normal47e3qf6

Résumé:
Il y a des tensions entre Meredith et Addison. On apprend pourquoi Derek et Addison ne sont plus ensemble. Bailey donne un cas impossible à George. Le reste des internes opèrent sur une famille victime d'un accident de la route.

Infos :

- ABC a pris la première place avec la diffusion de Grey’s Anatomy et Desperate Housewives pendant la soirée.
- Lors de la première diffusion, cet épisode a été suivi par 18.04 millions de télespectateurs.
- Cet épisode, tout comme les 3 autres qui suivent, faisait parti de la saison 1. ABC a décidée de raccourcir la saison 1 dans le but de diffuser ses épisodes lors de la saison 2.
- Le titre original de l'épisode "Enougn Is Enough" est le titre d'une chanson chantée par Donna Summer, Tina Arena, Billy Ray Cyrus, Ratt, Verlene, Golden Earring, Rage, et Barbara Streisand.

Anecdotes:
Dans cet épisode, Izzie prétend que:" Le foie est le seul organe qui se régénère de lui-même", ce qui est faux. La peaux est également un organe et elle se régénère également d'elle-même. Il est possible qu'Izzie parlait alors d'organe "à l'intérieur du corps.

Musiques :
"Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall,
"Just A Ride" by Jem,
"Go Tell The World" by Joy Zipper,
"Beautiful" by Goldfrapp,
"What Can I Say" by Brandi Carlile

Citations:

(After seeing Derek and Burke argue)
Cristina (To Meredith): Mine's bigger than yours.
Alex: Whip it out, I'll measure.
Cristina: Shut up, Alex.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meredith is lying on the bathroom floor and Cristina is lying in the bathtub)
Meredith: It's not us, it's them, them and their stupid boy...penises! They didn't tell me they had a wife, they gave me absolutely no warning that they were gonna break up with you.
Cristina: It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me. Like it's business, like it's a business transacti--like he's the boss of me.
Meredith: He is the boss of you.
Cristina: What's worse is that I care.
Meredith: I'm gonna throw up again.(Rushes over to the toilet on her knees, and Cristina shuts the shower door) No, wait...false alarm.(Cristina opens the shower door again)
Cristina: The problem is estrogen.
Meredith: No, the problem is tequila.
Cristina: You know, I used to be all business, then he goes and gets me pregnant.
Meredith: With the stupid boy penis.
Cristina: Ugh, now I'm having hormone surges! He ruined me, I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat stupid pregnant girl, who cares. Estrogen.
Meredith: Penises.(Izzie and George walk in the bathroom) Penises, Izzie.
Cristina: Estrogen, George.
(She holds out a cup and Izzie puts water in it)
George(To Izzie): Okay. What'd I miss?
Izzie: I came home to full out vomit drama. Apparently, she dumped Derek. And her, she's been sleeping with Burke.
George: I knew that. (turns to Meredith) So, you really broke up with Shepherd?
Meredith: I feel empty.
Izzie: Yeah, two hours of vomiting will do that to ya.
Meredith: No, I feel empty.
Cristina: You're lucky, I feel pissed off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bailey: If they're dead or dying when they come through those doors, you hump and hump hard, why?
George: For the expierence.
Bailey: Ah, no, what else, there's something more.(He doesn't answer) And you think on that, you'll get it, it'll come to you.
(Later)
George: Why do we hump on every dead or dying patient that comes through those doors?
Olivia: Experience?
George: So we can tell their family that we did everything we could.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard (To George): Call three times a day.
Adelle: Do not call three times a day.
Richard: And if my wife doesn't put you through--
Adelle: I won't put you through.
Richard: Keep calling until she does.
George: Yes, sir.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Looking at the xray of the guy who swallowed ten Judy doll heads)
Burke: Drugs?
Meredith: Ten Judy dolls heads.
Burke: Seriously?
Meredith: Yes.
Patricia: I can see their little faces(Higher pitched voice) "Help, let me out."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://pretty-natalie.actifforum.com

2x02 Enough Is Enough
Page 1 sur 1